Finally we’ve started with Dynamics Exams. Currently, there are following exams available:
- NAV Core Application Setup Certification
- GP Core Financial Setup & Functionality Certification
- GP Core Installation & Configuration Certification
As you seen, currently there are only three exams, but we will get new NAV exams in Q2 2016:
- NAV Core Installation & Configuration Certification
- NAV Core Development Certification
All these exams are prepared by Association of Dynamics Professionals. The vision of the Association of Dynamics Professionals (DynamicsPro) is that every Dynamics professional recognizes and adheres to high quality and certification standards for all Microsoft Dynamics products. I am part of this project and I think these exams are really good way to approve your knowledge and recognition. I know other people who are involved in these exams preparation and I strongly believe in this. Exams were written by people who know what it takes to have a successful project. They will help consultants deliver excellent service and ensure they meet professional quality standards.
Beginning this month – February, exams will be available on many different location in US and finally in Europe. You can register for exams here. Please take a look and register for the next exam in your area. If you don’t see something in your area, check back often, as DynamicsPro will be adding new exam dates and locations regularly.
Thea are currently available on the following locations, based on the next schedule:
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016: Houston, Minneapolis, New York, Phoenix
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016: Atlanta
- Thursday, March 10, 2016: Las Vegas
- Tuesday, March 15, 2016: Washington, DC
- Tuesday, March 22, 2016: Minneapolis, Phoenix
- Tuesday, March 29, 2016: Netherlands
- Tuesday, April 5, 2016: Midlands, England
- Thursday, April 7, 2016: Tampa
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016: Chicago
You can expect on more location soon. Online exam delivery has been delayed, but it will be available in the future. Be among the first in the industry to prove your knowledge and skills on the latest versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and GP through this new certification program.