In few first days of this year, in January Microsoft has been released a new Cumulative Updates for the following NAV versions:
- Dynamics NAV 2016 CU3 (Build 44365)
- Dynamics NAV 2015 CU15 (Build 44363)
- Dynamics NAV 2013R2 CU27 (Build 44366)
- Dynamics NAV 2013 CU34 (Build 44364)
You can download all of these Cumulative Updates from the previous links. Of course, as we already expected, the most platform and application hotfixes are intended for the newer NAV versions.
One specific platform hotfix is prepared for all four versions – The Dynamics NAV client disconnects when you refresh a sub part.
But few of them are prepared for the last three versions (NAV 2016, NAV 2015 and NAV 2013R2):
- Bypass license check for development permissions;
- You cannot remove items from the Home menu of the navigation pane;
- “Metadata for Query 50000 that is published as a web service is not valid for OData” error message when you use a web service built on a query;
- Actions in profiles that are controlled by dynamic visibility are hidden incorrectly.
Of course, there are more very interesting hotfixes and news and some of them will be detailed described in next period. For now, just download, install and try.
One thought on “New NAV Cumulative Updates”
Thank you for the updates and links.