NAV TechDays is one of the best Microsoft Dynamics NAV technical conferences. This conferences is organized by Mibuso (I think all of you who work with NAV already knows what is Mibuso). NAV TechDays is the place where some of the best developers and leading business owners cross paths, exchange ideas, find partners and conceive projects. Every year conference has more and more attendees. I expect the same situation this year as well.
NAV TechDays 2015 is scheduled in November 19 & 20 (with pre-conference day at November 18). Currently we already know some of lectures and all of the labs on pre-conference day. On pre-conference day you can participate on one of the following labs:
- Power BI for Dynamics NAV
- Working with PowerShell in NAV 2015
- Troubleshooting Essential for SQL Server and Dynamics NAV
- Let it build! (TFS Build for Dynamics NAV)
- NAV ALM using Team Foundation Server
- Implementing the RoleTailored client with success
- Installing and Configuring SQL Server for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Developing control add-ins for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- NAV on Azure & in Office 365
- An Introduction to Scrum
- Generic, Repeatable & Low footprint coding techniques
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Application Architecture and Design Patterns
After this pre-conference day there will be two days of high valuable technical sessions. All speakers are the very experienced and well known in NAV world. The most of them are the MVPs or Microsoft employees. You can find all of them here.
Currently we already know titles of three sessions, prepared by Jorg, Arend and Vjeko. I also know title of my session on NAV TechDays. It will be one very exciting news about NAV ‘Corfu’ and Microsoft Azure, but currently I cannot publish it because this news is still by NDA. In few following months I will publish this title.
You can fill registration form on this page https://navtechdays.com/2015/register and I hope to see you there.
Now, I will continue with my Posting Groups series J and some new topics on this blog… See you…